Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

DIY Halloween Costumes

Halloween is right around the corner, and if you're like me and don't have a costume yet, then this post might help you out.

Instead of buying a typical costume from a Halloween shop, try making your own. It's a guarantee that no one else will have it. Here are some of my favorite DIY costumes that I've come across.


This is probably my favorite! Can work as a birthday present or any other type of gift bag.

Turn yourself into pop art.


Rosie the Riveter 

I've NEVER seen this one done before - Jellyfish!


LikeWowLala on YouTube has a pretty good DIY Miley costume video. 

Couple/Group Costumes:

Bunch of Grapes - wear solid color top and stick bunches of balloons on.

Let me know in the comments what you'll be dressing up as for Halloween.


6 comments:

  1. Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    Please check out my blog..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing costumes, thanks for sharing! :) I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Here's the post:
    http://yourstrulyny.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Natalie♥
    www.yourstrulyny.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, I like the Victoria Secrets one the most, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These options are so awesome! I especially love the Victoria's Secret bag. Did you end up being any of these for Halloween!

    Just wanted to let you know that I found your blog on the Her Campus network, and I was just newly accepted into it, and I wanted to reach out to you because I'm a fellow Louisiana resident! Though I live in North Louisiana, which is so completely different from South LA. I followed along on GFC (do you have a Bloglovin too?), and would love it if you checked out my blog as well: http://www.tiffanykhyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute, wish I woulda seen them before last weekend! I'm new to HerCampus and love finding fellow college bloggers (Sometimes feel like I'm the only one!)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally stealing the Bunch of Grapes costume next time I'm dragged to a costume party!!

    ReplyDelete