Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Razzle Dazzle

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE a good theme party! I'm known to be a little extra - but it's just because when I get the chance, my creativity runs wild. When I got the invitation in the mail about a Gatsby themed birthday party celebrating my cousin's 21st, I immediately got to work.

I picked up this dress about two years ago from Plato's Closet with no real intentions of ever wearing it except maybe for New Year's, but it came in handy. 
Fur scarf: eBay
Headband: DIY
Shoes: Steve Madden


I'm NOT big on makeup at all. So I completely surprised myself with how well this look came together. Maybe I'm better at it than I think. Ha!

Who doesn't love a photobooth?


Halloween is next up, just wait! I've already got about five dope ideas to make come alive!



No comments:

Post a Comment