Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Orlando Vacation

My family has a resort in Orlando and as a kid, we'd go every other year. As I got older, I started booking my own trips and venturing out to other places. This year, I felt like it was time to go back to basics and bring it back to Orlando.
We aren't too big on Disney parks, I love them, but we're more in to rides, so we do Universal Studios. I was so excited to go back and link up with my family members in Florida, it's always a big reunion when we're there, since none of us live in the same city anymore.

If anyone is planning on taking a trip to a city with amusement parks, I highly recommend going during a month when the kids are back in school (We went mid-September) and scheduling you theme park days during the week. This way, you can avoid large crowds and lines. We visited Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure and we had literally had no lines, it was great!

Let me just say, I'm so beyond impressed with the Harry Potter World! It's so well done and well put together, even if you aren't a fan of the series.


I'd also recommend pre-purchasing your tickets online because they're cheaper than at the gate. Also, if you know anyone with a season pass, you're able to get discounts and free parking with them! Make sure you check the weather before buying, too. We waited until we got there to buy tickets because rain was in the forecast the whole week.

The parks also allow you to bring in food and drinks, so this is a good idea so you don't have to spend so much while inside. If you're planning and have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message, I'd be happy to offer my help.




No comments:

Post a Comment