Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Let's Get in Formation

One word: BEYONCE!

I had been waiting for this night for such a long time! I had never seen Beyonce perform live (sad, I know) and this was definitely on my bucket list. I finally got to see her in her New Orleans stop of her Formation World Tour, and it was everything I expected it to be. This show was special because New Orleans is where she filmed most of "Lemonade" and she had some footage of he Dome - the very place where the concert was held.

She is such an amazing performer and she puts on a great show. Everything from stage set up, lighting, COSTUMES and choreography is all so on point! I kept seeing a camera moving overhead, and later found out that she was recording for a new HBO special. I wonder if I'll see myself in it. Ha!

I went with all all black look for my concert outfit. I went back and forth with so many styles, but finally settled on a top knot for my hair - the most perfect one I've ever done, may I add.

 Jumper: TopShop
Belt: Apricot Lane
Chokers: eBay
Watch: Macy's





We had some great seats! Stage left - first row up from the floor.


Beyonce was absolutely amazing! She's such a joy to watch and I look forward to her next tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment