Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hair Mask Review



This post is a review for the argan oil hair mask and 100% organic argan oil products from InstaNatural. The hair mask contains ingredients including vitamin B5, coconut oil and shea butter.

I used the products together on my hair during a wash. I washed my hair in the shower and after shampooing and conditioning, I combed out all tangles and applied the hair mask to wet hair in combination with my conditioner as like a deep conditioning treatment. I left it all in for a few minutes then rinsed it out with cold water.

I have naturally curly hair, so it needs extra hydration. My curls were so defined and moisturized. After towel drying my hair, I used the pure argan oil as an added moisturizer and to make sure to reduce frizz. I set my hair on flexi rods and styled as normal once it was dry.

I use the pure argan oil as a daily moisturizer because it's lightweight and adds moisture without weighing my hair down or making it too greasy.

The products are available through Amazon.

Argan oil: http://iazrs.com/ng0ydpOEFe

Hair mask: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNK9R5Y

Sponsored by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment