Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Victoria's Secret Sport

I recently received an invitation from Influenster to participate in a campaign with Victoria's Secret to test out their sportswear and be a #VSSportTester. I love VS and was super excited to join. I couldn't wait for the package to arrive in the mail.


My package included the sports bra, leggings and coupons all packaged in the signature VS striped gift box.

I wore the sports bra to work in the morning because I'd be going to the gym when I got off. The bra is comfortable and gives enough support to wear all day. Unlike most sports bras, it has underwire so it is more like a real bra but comfortable. I like the crisscross back design and the fact that it hooks in the back. 

I did a full workout and then sat in the steam room for a few minutes afterward and the bra remained dry. Usually after a workout, my clothes are soaked in sweat, but not this time. The VS Sport Bra keeps you dry and cool even underneath your clothes.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment