Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

College Graduation

It's crazy the way you start feeling about things once you know they're about to come to an end. My last semester at LSU was so bittersweet. I had amazing, fun times with great people, but I knew my days as an LSU Tiger were numbered.

I graduated with my bachelor's degree in Mass Communication on December 20.

@snaplsu on instagram reposted my picture, so I guess I'm cool now. haha

I was so last minute in getting my graduation dress. It had actually slipped my mind that I needed to find an outfit. I was shopping all day for the perfect dress. Not to mention the weather in Louisiana had been so unpredictable lately. At the last minute, I just snatched up a little black peplum dress that I wasn't happy with at first, but it was actually very cute.



Forever LSU

Thank you so much to my friends and everyone who made my senior year memorable. I'm forever a Tiger and will never forget my time at this amazing university. I know I won't be able to stay away long, and will be back to visit soon. 
But for now, it's time to start that next chapter - as scary as that may be. I'm on this new journey of becoming a working, professional adult. I'm praying everyday for guidance in the right direction, but I know that I will be just fine. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, dear! ^-^
    Nice blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. nice topic thanks
    http://www.engazz.com

    ReplyDelete