Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Oh, Forever 21..

For my first years of high school, Forever 21 was pretty much the only place I shopped. Then after a while, I started getting tired of their clothes, drifted to other stores and never looked back.
Recently, Forever has been re-capturing my attention more and more. They've got a whole new look, new models, new everything. Where did they get all this swag from??

I'm loving this new dark, hipster, street fashion thing they've got going on. Even the models have a new, edgy vibe.


They're making more pop culture references from icons to rap songs, and even taking inspirations higher end designers. 
Hmm.. Alexander Wang much?

Check out a few of my favorites from their Capsule 2.1 collection. 

I'm pretty much in love with this whole look. 
California Gorgeous Muscle Tee

Checkboard Bodysuit I'd wear this as a swimsuit
How adorable is this Minnie Bodysuit
It's also worth it to take a trip on over to the Shop by Outfit page as well.


Well done, Forever. Well done. 


1 comment:

  1. Heey there, thank you so much for commenting on my blog, sure we can follow each other, just did on GFC (5) feel free to follow back now :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete